University of Michigan Anthropology Ph.D.


Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Degree Program


Since the Department of Anthropology grants graduate degrees, and the Population Studies Center does not, prospective Center trainees must apply to the Department of Anthropology . In completing the departmental application forms, applicants should indicate in the financial aid section that they are interested in a Population Studies Center Fellowship. They should also write to the Center’s Director of Training (address below) to say that they are applying and wish to be considered for financial aid. More information on the Fellowship here. More information on the Department of Anthropology can be found here.