Join representatives from several population studies programs to learn about their training programs in a webinar information session. Faculty members will discuss what their programs offer, how to apply, and answer questions from interested students. The session will take place on Friday, November 3, at 12PM EDT, and on Tuesday, November 14, at 2PM EST.
To register for a session, click on the appropriate link below and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Session 1: November 3
- Prof. Matt Hall – Cornell University – Cornell Population Center
- Prof. Jenna Nobles – University of Wisconsin-Madison – Center for Demography and Ecology
- Prof. Paula Fomby – University of Michigan – Population Studies Center
- Prof. Wendy Manning - Bowling Green State University - Center for Family and Demographic Research
Session 2: November 14
- Prof. Jennie Brand – University of California at Los Angeles – California Center for Population Research
- Prof. Stephen Matthews - Pennsylvania State University - Population Research Institute
- Prof. Corey Sparks – University of Texas at San Antonio - Department of Demography