The Washington Center Spring Internship Program Regular Deadline
The Washington Center Internship Program offers both summer and academic-year internships to both undergraduate and graduate students on an ongoing basis. Students in this program are able to increase their skills and knowledge, explore Federal career options, as well as create professional networks. Most students are placed in Washington, D.C. for the length of their internship.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Attend an accredited college or university and have status as a sophomore or above during the term of their internship.
- Maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale. Students with lower GPAs may be considered.
- Receive academic credit from their college or university for their participation in the internship program. TWC does not grant credit directly.
- Have the approval of their campus liaison or a faculty sponsor if their institution does not have a campus liaison.
The 2018 Spring Program runs from January 24th to May 5th. The priority deadline for this program is October 11, 2017, and the regular deadline is November 15, 2017.
For more information, please visit The Washington Center website.