Emory University Population Biology, Ecology & Evolution Ph.D.
The graduate program in Population Biology, Ecology and Evolution is an intimate and diverse graduate group emphasizing six main areas of inquiry. These include:
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistic
- Biology of Species Interactions
- Disease Ecology
- Ecological and Evolutionary Modeling
- Genetics of Complex Traits
- Population and Comparative Genomics
For the Fall 2018 admissions cycle, the application deadline is December 1, 2017. The online application is now available. The application fee is $75.
For more information, please visit the Emory University Laney Graduate School website.